Sunday, April 12, 2009

New update! Chihuahua Coco!!~~~~~~

Hi, remember my chihuahua? It's Coco, she is now stronger and also... fatter, she can jump very high of course only when I have a snack in my hand, but the best thing is she can run very fast, even nobody can catch her.
She can bark loudly, she shakes her tail very fast when she see anyone coming in our house, I'm one them. She knows how to beg for food and it's very cool, she'll sit there and stare at you like for about 4-5 minutes, then she'll start barking at you very loudly till you give her some food.

1 comment:

  1. Jun I am very like your my name but you don't need to change your name I think this name is It very easy and your story is very good I think this is a good name

    ReplyDelete