If I’m in 200 years in the future I would look for three environmental factors.
The first environmental that I would like to look for is a river. I would like to look for a river because I can find fish and some water creatures, and there might be some animals that drink water from the river, I could hunt them and cook them. I would look for this environmental factor because if I need to water my grains, I have to have fresh water to water my plants instead of salt water.
The second environmental that I would look for is a fertilized plain, so that I could plant healthy plants, I need the plain fertilized so that my plant will grow healthier and faster, I need a fertilized plain that I can plant my plants easily.
My third environmental that I would find is lots of different plants or fruit trees, so that I could plant more plants from their seeds and to eat their fruits. But for some plants I would want to make things from them example ropes, papers, baskets, or even shelters.
Good attempt.
ReplyDeleteYou picture shows a well-developed city. Remember, the planet is like earth but there are no other humans on it. So there won't be any cities like the one in your picture.
You have some good ideas for your factors. Don't forget you need fresh water to drink, clean.
Your sentences run-on. This means, you just keep adding commas instead of completing the sentences properly.
You have also repeated yourself a number of times.