Friday, April 24, 2009

My Spring Break

YA! it's spring break! and I'm going to talk about my experience for my spring break when it’s the last class to the spring break, everyone was very excited for the spring break. Lots of people planted to go to different places for example Lagkawi, Club Med or even out of Malaysia likeAustraliaKoreaJapan…... But I stayed at home, Although I stayed at home I still have lots of fun.

 

The first day of spring break has started. At the beginning I have no idea that what am I going to do. First of all I went on MSN, a kind of online chatting room. I wanted to chat with my friends but it’s 6:00 in the morning and there is only me and my computer.

I tried to play with my dog but she is to tired to play with me Finally, I got an idea. I went to download online games, it’s fast to download because there’s no one using the server by the time.

 

I started playing the online game, it's called MapleStory, kind of RPG game. I played the game from 7:00am till 6:00pm that’s the time when my father comes back from work and that’s why I stopped playing. I usually do that every day in the spring break.

 

Those are just only the fun parts, now these are the hard bits. I went to my other house that is in Putrajaya. Me and my parrents had to work. In that time I didn’t even know it’s spring break, I almost though that spring WORK. We had to cut down tree branches, and pile them up together. we worked on that almost about 3 hours, it’s from 9:00am to 12:00am and I’m too tired that I couldn’t even turn on the television.

 

I’m not sure should I say this because I might get in trouble in ESL. Because we are told to do our spring break homework, and I keep on playing till the last day of spring break. Suddenly I remembered that I haven’t even started on my homework. I immediately took my homework out and started working on it. I took me like only a few minutes and it’s horrible, luckily I finished it……

 

As you can see I’ve done lots of interesting things and I’ve also did lots hard work I think this is a tough spring break, on the other hand it’s a fun spring break. But I learned something important. finish your work first instead of playing first, because you might end like me, working on your work for only few minutes and get a bad score....

1 comment:

  1. The conclusion is a bit better but you did not really make many of the corrections I suggested.

    ReplyDelete