Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Void Blog...

Choose 2 questions to answer in depth (at least a full paragraph):

Question #5
How did you feel about the black box and the black spot/blank paper? Explain :
I feel that the box was actually was like a raffle/lottery and the spotted paper was the prize. I though that it's a good thing when you got the spotted paper, but then their family started arguing and then i realized that it was not a good thing.
At first I though you get a good prize or get chosen to be the leader, but I was wrong you actually get stoned to dead I was really shocked after reading the ending.

Question #7
Were your predictions correct? How did you feel about that?
At first I though that you can go get a prize or become an important person, but until when their family started arguing about that he didn't give him enough time to pick properly, and I started changing my prediction. So I guess its a bad thing, and I think that what can be worse than death, because when they started they say its a tradition so maybe to the god or their religion.

Choose 3 questions to answer in brief (a couple of sentences):

Question #9
Why did the author leave these voids in the story?
I think that the voids can make the story more interesting, make people more excited and won't stop reading until the see the ending.

Question #6
How did you feel when you read the end of the story? Explain.
I was really shocked because I though most lottery is a good thing when you got chosen but instead he got stoned to death?! that was scary and weird...

Question #3
How did you feel when the end of the story was not given to you?
I started thinking and guessing what the ending is, and I thinking that was my prediction correct or not. Wanted to read the ending so badly and wish that my prediction was correct so that I yell out "Yes! i got it right!"

No comments:

Post a Comment