Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things about my Owner

Ahh~~ what a nice day~ but it's always a messy start. The messiness starts whenever my owner comes to school, it's just like the end of my life, even I don't actually have a "life". My owner just stuff things into my mouth without even thinking, he doesn't care if it's a book, a bag or even P.E uniforms that have not been washed in days... I wish I can have a cup of mouthwash right now, it would we awesome if my owner is just a tiny bit tidier...

My brother, Lock also hates my owner too, because he always hit, smashes or pulls my brother even when he turned the wrong combination, or he span in the wrong direction.
I wish my owner could just do his homework because half of homework is left and forgotten in my mouth, and if you really hate Friday flashes don't just throw them into my mouth and expect them to dissolve, go ask the middle school office to stop giving you Friday flashes. Just telling you my mouth is not a paper recycling bin...

Oh and please please please return the library books, its already over-dued. The book is yelling and crying to go home right now so please bring it back to the library.

As you can see my owner is a very messy and unorganized person but he is very creative and humorous, I've actually flip over some of his notebooks its pretty cool nice drawings in it but still one word....messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment