Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Red Tree


This book is about a little girl, that had a miserable life, she woke up in the morning and nothing to expect. In her life sometimes things just get bad to worse, and no body understands her, some time she thinks that she's living in a bottle and nobody knew her at all. She described the world as a deaf machine and I think it's pretty true, nobody listens to her and no body cares about her. Sometimes bad things just happens all at once, and it's really bad, but after all those horrible things you went through, a good thing will happen. You should settle down take a step back, the thing you were worrying about is actually always there waiting for you. This story makes me feel that I'm not the only one that feels this way, my red tree might be 嘟嘟 my dog in Taiwan, I really like him but once when my family decided to visit to Taiwan, he disappeared right before the day we arrived... I was really sad, he's already very old so I kind of felt a bit better because it's good enough to let him go...

1 comment:

  1. As usual, you are a creative and funny type of writer and I don't think that is something bad, but I think that you will have to use it wisly for people to think that is talent. This is a good starting, at least I think it is. You did very nice job of summering the story, but I think that you need some deatails to make your paragraph even better.

    ReplyDelete