Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mr.Linden's Library

Oughhh It's book report again, we have to go and find a book for it today. We went to the library. everybody walked around the library finding their favorite book. I hate reading books so hanged around in the library. Every book I flipped through was as boring as sitting in a bus for hours doing nothing. So I decided to walk deeper. I walked deeper an deeper the lights went darker and darker, I found a book with a little tag that says "Do not Read This." This was my first time seeing that tag, it kind of made me curious so I decided to borrow it. Mr. Linden the librarian told me that I should never read it, but it made me MORE curious. I tried borrowing it but Mr.Linden kept on saying that I should never read it, but I was too curious that I borrowed that book.

I brought it back to my dorm room. I read the first few pages, it was pretty nice it's a horror book. It was really scary very realistic. I was so scared to sleep. My room mate got irritated so I decided to sleep, even I can't. I'm so excited to read more tomorrow. But to bad I don't think I can. I woke up it was still night, and I noticed my room mate wasn't there, I got bit terrified so i decided to get out of that room.

Every dorm room was unlocked and no one was in it, I got worried so I pulled out my phone, I tried calling my friends, parents and all the emergency numbers but.... nobody answered. After a while I got text message, I opened it and it says "I told you so..." I was freaking out....it was like a dream, but every thing was so real. I started yelling out "help" no body answered back. I tried running out of the dorm room but all the exits are locked.... I guess this will be my last diary ever....

No comments:

Post a Comment