How can I be responsible in 3rd trimester, here are some of my goals.
The one that I really need to work on is that I need to turn in my work on time, by doing that I think I can check on moodle and don't wait till the last minute to do my work, use the time wisely that's my whole point. Another thing I need to work on is also shouting at people when they're talking or sharing ideas, I seriously need to stop talking, I need to listen to other people carefully when teachers are giving instructions. One way to let me stop talking is when my friends or some other students are trying to talk to me I need to ignore them, only if it's something helpful.
Here are some goals that might help me be more responsible, I should bring all the supplies in class so I don't need to run to my locker and get my stuff again in the middle of the class. I can try to read and write/type more to increase my English skills even I don't like it.
Last but not least the MOST important goal is to balance out the time for playing and studying, for example play computer games for 10 minutes and study for 12 minutes something like that so I can improve my English while I'm having fun
No comments:
Post a Comment