
The SLR that I'm doing well on is Collaborate Constructively because when I'm in group activities I go with the person who I'm paired if, I don't whine a lot if I'm siting or paired with the person I don't like.... sometimes I do......but not every time.
The SLR that I need improve on is Communicate Effectively because I always talk in the wrong time I need to control myself to stop talking or doing silly things, and I kept on interrupting other student to learn.
Hi I'm Yuna
ReplyDeleteI think you wrote the good thing and bad thing in SLR that mostly fits you-like the good thing was collaborate constructively-I agree with you that you don't really care who your partner is when you are paired with someone evenif you don't like that person and do whatever work you have to do.
I think you did a great job!
hi I am Ken I think you wrote the good and bad thing is very clear I know you always say some thing in wrong time ha ha !
ReplyDeletehi! I'm Ayaka! I agree with Yuna. I also agree that what you are good at and what do you need to improve on. But there is a one part that you need to improve in your writing. Somepart, you're missing some granmmer and you might want to add more details into your writing. So if you fix that, your writing is going to be much better and easy to understand.
ReplyDeleteOverall, it was very well done.
Keep it going(>09)