Sunday, October 11, 2009

Why Write?


Have you ever thought about why do we even write? for fun? for love? for threatening? who knows? who cares?

Why do we write, for me I write for humor, I've read thick an meaningless books before, and I also read some interesting books that has a big picture and a few sentences in it.

I want to write for kids, I like to write attractive, and exciting books for young adults. I don't like long a boring essays or books that make them feel bored after finishing the book. I want to help them explore the fun of reading books for people who read what I wrote! Writing may be fun but also if yu ue it in the wrong way you might hurt someone with it!

so whats your reason for writing?

1 comment:

  1. HELLO!! I am Ayaka! I liked how you started off with a questions. Also, the explanations were understandble.
    But one thing that you need to correct is to put your pictures with it.
    Do you remember that Ms.Gonnerman said that every post we do, we need to add our pictures together.
    Other then that, I have nothing to say:) Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete