The memory that makes me warm is my Chihuahua, when I'm sleeping on my sofa she'll jump on to the sofa and sleep on my stomach, it makes me warm but a bit hot. That memory not just makes me physically warm, but in my heart she is so cute when she sleeps on me....
A memory from long ago is my dog DuDu it's in mandarin. He is in a unknown species... my uncle got him before I was born, he got DuDu when he was jogging around Taipei(in Taiwan) and when he got home a dog followed him back. The first time I met DuDu was when I'm 7. He lives in a cardboard box with my uncle, then DuDu went to live with my grandma when he was very old, I took only two picture in my whole life... the last time I met him is in maybe 2005... he ran out of my grandma's house before the day I went to Taiwan sometimes it makes me cry... but I'm already happy because he is very old on that time...
Wow !!! that is so cute ! but not more than my dog.. Anyway, I like your feelings and decriptions of your dog but I think, if you added some more feelings, it could make me cry...
ReplyDelete