
Wow I can't belive that I finished my first book report...
The project that I did was letter to an author, I really like the book "Matilda"
it's interesting and humorous. For my next book I think I'll choose something humorous,because I don't really like reading biography or things that are thick and boring like Harry Potter I tried reading it once but I almost fainted in the first 3 pages...
For mybook report I think I shoould put more ideas in because I kept on repeating the same idea in some of the paragraphs, I Thinked creatively beause in my book report (letter to an Author) I put lots of interesting and some creative ideas.
In my first book report I felt very nurvous and I bet most of my classmates are,
we had lots of a..... eh.... um.... in most of the presentations. Nevermid I'll do better in my next book report I think....
No comments:
Post a Comment