Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Dominant Profile

I learn best by "analyzing and communicating (either verbal or written), the details of information." I agree with that because I really prefer talking it through and having more details about the assignments instead just having the big idea of the project. I want more informations and also sometimes in steps if possible because I find that REALLY easy to follow and do.

I need too learn how to plan things out properly and organize myself because I always lose things and sometimes feel really frustrated. I also need to sit further back where I can write and talk without disturbing others or by being a part of a cooperative learning group that has freedom to talk to learn.

Activities that can help me: Lazy 8's, thinking caps, Brain Gym, blinking while tracking, megaphones, listening for the words of songs.
I tried listenings to the songs' lyrics and it really calmed me down and find really easy to concentrate.


I want my teacher to know I learn best by talking through everything step by step. And also I should communicate more so that I can learn better. Giving examples of how to do a project or a homework can help me understand what it should look.

No comments:

Post a Comment