
At school I feel bored and excited at the same time because I love going to school and chat with them hang out with them, those are the sweet times... but when I'm in class I feel super bored, the teacher just keeps on saying things that kids don't like to hear, especially math because all of the numbers flying everywhere, Mr.Turko my math teacher I love your class so much.... but in class i feel lost and I have no idea what are you talking about that's why I feel very bored...
I actually wanted to go to school when I'm in winter or summer holiday, sitting all alone and sitting there playing my computer games and it's very boring... I would want to hang out and play with my friends. I think lots of parents encourage kids to go to school because they can learn and it is a good place... but when the child goes there it's totally different compared to what the parents descreibe...
One of the reasons I don't like school is because Homework that every person hates... okay some of the people don't... I really wanted to know who invented homework? It just makes every student a bad grade... maybe only me...
school is fun and bored lots of things might happen it there..
you might get a good grade on a test that you didn't even studied on, maybe you saw a girl that you like, maybe you might lose something you really liked..
School is a very random place good things and bad things happen in there, i love that place, excited and nervous about what might happen next tomorrow in school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment