
Hi, my name is Jun. Jun stands for truthful, kind and honest. It is not a very popular name in Asia. My parents called a name finder when I was born and he said that Jun is a lucky name. I'm glad to have such a such a wonderful name. It's special because there're only two people that has the same name as mine they are Jun Hyun and Sung Jun.
I like my name Jun because it's easy to remember. The month June without the "e".(but I'm not born in June). What I don't like is that my name is super easy to make fun of for example: Chun, it means stupid in mandarin.
Jun is a magnificent name but too bad that my parents don't really know the meaning of my name they told me to make it up, but because I'm so "truthful and Honest" I didn't make anything up. So I have nothing to right so far........
I wish that I can change my name to a much easier much popular name like Matthew, Jack or John.... something like that, so that I don't have to write any nonsense.
As you can see I really love my name even it's been teased and I still love my name even though my name isn't popular. The person who is reading this right now if you decided to have a baby name her/him "JUN"
I am happy that I could know your name's meaning. And I like the words "truthful and honest". But I want to know more information about your name. Other is very good!
ReplyDeleteI am very like your name I think this name is good you don't need to change your name I want to know more thing about your name
ReplyDelete