Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My vacation for X-mas in 2008

I went to Taiwan this X-mas, when I arrived from Malasia the pilot said, Taiwan is 19 degree celcious, I thought I will be cold, but it's a bit warm, I didn't want to wear  my sweater, and I had a cold and i'm ill so I need to eat lots of different medicines.

There is lots of nice food in taiwan like hot dog but it's warped with sticky rice I loved that but i'm ill so I can eat that kind of food, so I used my own money to buy it
the next day I'm very very ill and I kept on caughing.

I played with my cousins we went to an arcade and we played for almost 2 hours a we are tired
and we ate Sue hua bing it's like ice-kajang but it's made out of milk when you touch it it melts very fast, we ate it in winter and my mom forgot about my bad cold and my mom bought it, 
when it's late I just can't sleep because I kept on caughing and I almost can't breath.

After 1 week I came back to malaysia I'm still caughing but it's better........

1 comment:

  1. Great ! I like Taiwan food ! Not too much ha ha ha -_-;;;

    ReplyDelete