My friends Chihuahua have already 2 female dogs, it's pretty small and cute it's like only 30 cm it's super small, it's black I'm going to have it about 1 or 2 weeks later ( when the baby opens her eyes).
I need a name for it and I don't know what kind of name is better so please help me out, I really need a name for my Chihuahua, Thank For Helping:)
Hi Jun! Whoa! That's a very LOOOONG sentence you have written! Maybe you can look it over and see where you can break it into two. :-) Also, is it, "My friends Chihuahua have already 2 daughters" or "My friend's Chihuahua had 2 female puppies"... what do you think?
ReplyDeleteNames... names... how about Widget or Shmee Shmee or Shmoo Shmoo or Beetle or Lilliput... I'm not being very helpful, am I? tee hee ;-)
Good job sharing your thoughts.
LOLS Jun you've really changed a lot! I don't think you have ever written such a normal paragraph in C.T.S have you ? Okay,now that you're gone, Shawn's going pretty wild over here. You should come back some day and give him a lesson =} Anyways,no big things happening around these few weeks.Except some bitchy girls are driving me crazy. Speaking as a girl,me myself think that girls really are .... 心機太重 ㄏㄏ Oh and I don't think you should give a name to your ChiHuaHua. I saw someone hugging her dog and kissing it, I was speechless. Gross . Imagine licking someone / something . Lollipops are out of this matter !
ReplyDelete